Friday, September 27, 2013

Trying Something New

Originally I was going to post a movie I recently put together, but it wont load. I'll have to work on that. Instead, I decided to give you a couple of my Photoshop experiments. I will tell you this though, no one has permission to use any of these anywhere ever. Unless I'm mistaken though, 2 of the background images are pretty much free to use. The caption on the bust of Henley said that the image could be used for "scholarly or educational purposes." This be the honors system folks. I'm going to trust you not to steal my work. If you do post it somewhere though, give me credit at least...please.Thanks.
Enjoy!!

Creative Commons License
Shakespeare Sonnet 29 by Hillary Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Creative Commons License
Henley-Invictus by Hillary Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


I will add that the background images do not belong to me. I found them on Google, but what you see here was created by me. The Shakespeare image can be found  at 
http://freethoughtmanifesto.blogspot.com/
or 
http://tinyurl.com/mf6ab8g
The bust of William E. Henley is a sculpture done by Rodin and the image can be found at http://www.victorianweb.org/sculpture/french/rodin1.html


Creative Commons License
Barron flowers by Hillary Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

I did take the picture of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment